Feel free to contact us with ANY questions you may have. Below are the most
common questions we get that may help your planning process!
What is Makeup Artistry by Corinne?
We are a full service on-location team of Specialized Bridal artists. We are able to cover all of your beauty needs for you, or only do the makeup portion. It is up to you!
How do I book you for my date? Do you require a deposit and contract?
To secure your date with us, please contact us to make sure we have your date available. A signed contract and deposit is required to secure your date.
NOTE: No holds will be put on dates without a Bridal Contract & Deposit.
What are your pricing options?
Please contact us using the form on the Contact page to request an estimate for your party or rate sheet. Pricing is determined by the type of makeup and hair style desired.
Is a trial required to book my date? How long does the trial take?
A trial is not required, but very helpful to both the Bride and the Artist. The Bride is able to get a special preview of what the makeup will look like and can work with the Artist to make sure the desired style is EXACTLY what they are looking for for their day. The trial could last up to an hour and a half.
Do I need to show you inspiration photos for my makeup and hair?
If you have inspiration photos, they are a great tool to get a feel for the look you are going for but not necessary at all! At the trial we can discuss options and styles suited for you.
Do you travel onsite to clients?
Yes! We are an on location team. Travel fees may apply.
What kinds of products do you use? Do you Airbrush?
The products we use are all professional, long- wearing products. Yes, we airbrush! Airbrush is AMAZING for your wedding day! No worries- It is rub-proof, sweat-proof, and tear resistant and little touch up is needed! What could be better than that?!
How do I keep my makeup fresh the whole day? How will the product wear?
The products are long-wearing, but oil and sweat are definitely a factor on your wedding day. A translucent powder is a great way to keep this at bay, and a touch up kit will also be provided to you.
How do I pay? Do you take credit cards?
Payments may be made by cash, Visa and MasterCard also accepted. An additional 3% fee will be charged for credit card swipe option (3.5% if I have to key in the CC #).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Upon booking, in order to secure and hold your wedding date, a non-refundable deposit of 25% is required.
• The remaining balance must be paid after each service or in a lump sum.
• Early start services fees per each artist/stylist (starts at $50 at 7am, fees increase as start time gets earlier):
• Major Holiday Weekend: $100 and up (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day,New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day Weekend, Mothers/Fathers Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)
• Bride is considered the responsible party for the total fee (herself and her party) of the purchased package on the day of the event.
• All rates are subject to change without notice. No holds will be put on dates without a Signed Contract & Deposit. A booked Bridal Trial does not hold or secure wedding dates.